In winter, many people dream of delicious jam or jam. But in most cases these are standard, well-known desserts. Lingonberry jam will help to open a new taste and add pleasant sensations from ordinary tea drinking. It is easy to prepare it, and the amount of nutrients that are very important in winter will help maintain the level of immunity at a height during the entire cold period.
What can be made from cowberries
For bilberry blanks, the same recipes are used as for most berries. It can grind with sugar, it also turns out delicious jam. Many cook lingonberries with sugar, but without heat treatment.
As well as berries, they are perfectly dried, and in winter you can make tea, compotes and other desserts from them. What to do with fresh lingonberries, each housewife decides for herself, but there are a lot of options. You can even make alcoholic beverages, in particular, tinctures and liqueurs.
Berry is perfectly stored in its own juice, as well as soaked preparation. Many hostesses cook compotes for the winter with the addition of this northern beauty. If you do not know what to cook from lingonberries, the berry can be simply frozen or dried. It retains its beneficial properties.
You can add your own ingredients to any piece: pears, apples or other berries, for example, cranberries or blackberries.
How to make lingonberry jam correctly
To make lingonberry jam with a recipe, you must first prepare the ingredients. Lingonberry berries are tender, besides they are quite small in size. Therefore, in the process of sorting, care must be taken not to bruise and not violate the integrity. Jams need ripe, but whole, with no signs of disease or rot specimens.
And also need sugar and containers, where the dessert will be rolled up. Banks thoroughly wash and sterilize. Laying dessert is better on hot cans, and after seaming leave them in a blanket to cool slowly.
Apples, pears and plums can be used as additional components. Cinnamon, cloves and lemon are perfect for flavor and taste.
Five-Minute Lingonberry Jam Recipe
This is a recipe for lingonberry jam for the winter, which is suitable for hasty hostesses. Prepared in 5 minutes. Five minutes is well in the basement or cellar for more than one year. Ingredients:
- 2 kg of sugar and berries;
- glass of water.
The recipe is simple:
- Pour water into a saucepan and pour sugar.
- Once the sugar is dissolved in water, add berries.
- After the mass boils, boil for exactly 5 minutes over low heat.
Pour hot banks and roll up. It turns out delicious and very fast. For winter, it is perfect for family tea drinking and for treating guests in a pleasant atmosphere.
A simple recipe for lingonberry jam for the winter
For the lingonberry jam, according to a simple recipe, berries will be needed for the winter - 2 kg and a half kg of granulated sugar. Berries must be washed, sorted, and also mandatory to let the water drain.
Stepwise cooking algorithm:
- Rinse and dry the fruit.
- Cover with sugar for 12 hours.
- Grind in a blender or blender.
- Put the resulting mass on the fire and cook for 25 minutes.
- Then turn off the fire, let it cool and put it on fire again.
- Boil twice more, stir each time, so that the mass does not burn.
- The finished dessert has a bright red color, as soon as the color becomes saturated - the product is ready.
- Hot dessert poured over the banks and roll up.
This option is longer in time, but the taste is excellent. In winter, you can please the whole family.
Recipe for lingonberry jam in IKEA
You can make lingonberry jam as in IKEA, the recipe is available to any hostess. Prepare for this option dessert in Sweden, where it turns out delicious and fragrant.
- fresh berry;
- granulated sugar.
- Berries to sort, wash and put in a saucepan.
- Lightly crush with a fork so that they give up their fluid.
- After 15 minutes, remove from heat.
- On 1 kg of lingonberry add 700 g of sugar.
- As soon as the sugar in the hot mass is dissolved, ready-made jam can be poured into cans.
Immediately after seaming, you need to put the banks in a warm place and wrap them with a towel to cool them longer. After a day you can be lowered to the basement.
Lingonberry Jam Recipe with Apples
Lingonberry jam with apples is a very delicate and pleasant to taste delicacy. Ingredients for the recipe:
- 1.5 kg of berries and apples;
- 250 ml of water;
- 3 kg of sugar.
Stepwise cooking algorithm:
- Cook syrup.
- Peel apples and free them from the core.
- Throw the chopped fruit into the pan and cook for 10 minutes.
- The cooking process is repeated twice.
- For the third time throw the cranberries.
- Boil with a berry for 10 minutes.
Then pour the ready dessert into sterilized jars and roll it up.
Lingonberry Jam Recipe with Pears
Pear option also has its own characteristics. First of all, this dessert has a unique flavor.
Components for preparation:
- pear - 3.5 kg;
- cranberries - 1.25 kg;
- sugar sand 2.5 kg;
- litere of water;
- 5 carnation stuff;
- half a teaspoon of cinnamon;
- 1 lemon ring.
You can cook this way:
- Berries pour boiling water for 3 minutes to remove bitterness.
- Peel the pear, cut into small slices, throw out the core.
- Prepare the syrup.
- Pour the berries with pears.
- Bring to a boil and remove the foam.
- Cook on low heat for 5 minutes.
- The jam should stand for 12 hours.
- Boil again and boil for 15 minutes.
- Turn off and then let stand for a day.
- At the last stage of cooking it is necessary to put cinnamon, lemon and cloves in jam.
- Pour the banks, lemon pre-get from the boiling mass.
As a result, banks should be wrapped and after a day put in a cool place to store. The recipe can be prepared using pears of any kind. It is important that the fruits are not too hard. It is better to use a ripe pear with enough soft fruits. At the same time on the fruit should not be rot and dents, as well as signs of damage. This additive will give the treat a special flavor, no one can refuse such a dessert.
Lingonberry Jam Recipe in Finnish
The Finnish recipe involves the use of the following ingredients: a pound of sugar per kg of berries. It is necessary to beat 700 g of cranberries in a blender with sugar. Pour over hot cans into which the remaining fruits are pre-put. Banks must be pre-sterilized. Ideally, the jam container should be warm, then the product will last for a very long time.
Capacity roll up, clean in a cool place for storage. Finnish dessert is used as an additive to roasted meat. It turns out harmonious and tasty. If you plan to use the product for meat, it is desirable to initially prepare the jam with a little added sugar.
Lingonberry jam for the winter without gelatin
For a recipe like lingonberry jam for the winter, you will need one and a half kg of lingonberries and a kilo of sugar. Berries need to grind through a sieve to get rid of the skin, small bones. For the recipe there is no need to use gelatin, since the desired density will appear during cooking.
Then add all the sugar to the mixture. Put on a small fire and cook for 25 minutes after the mixture boils. Pour hot banks and put in a warm blanket.
Lingonberry jam: a recipe without cooking
The cold method of harvesting lingonberries is very popular in the Scandinavian countries. Lingonberry is not amenable to heat treatment, which means it retains its beneficial properties as much as possible.
Cooking recipe includes the use of lingonberries and sugar in a 1: 1 ratio.
Necessary actions for preparation of preparation:
- In the banks to fill the layers of berries and sugar.
- The last layer should be sugar.
- Banks set in a cold place - optimally put in the fridge.
As a result, in the winter under your hands will be a billet, from which compote is made, jam, and which you can eat in its pure form.
Blueberry lingonberry jam
For the preparation of jam from blueberries and cranberries need a small amount of ingredients, as well as free time. First of all, the components of the jam:
- half a kilo of both types of raw materials;
- drinking water - a glass;
- sugar - half a kilo.
Step-by-step algorithm for making delicious dessert:
- All raw materials to sort as carefully as possible so as not to overwhelm. At the same time weed out all rotten, overripe, unripe fruit.
- In different pans, you need to steam the berries separately, so that they become soft enough.
- Crush the berries, individually.
- Combine the mass of two berries with added sugar.
- After the mass boils, make a small fire and leave until tender.
- Put the finished product in hot jars and close the lids. After a few days you can clean up for storage.
In the winter, such a delicacy will gather the whole family for tea and fill the body with vitamins.
Cowberry jam can be prepared at home with a simple set of ingredients. Required components:
- glass of water;
- 900 g of granulated sugar;
- 1.3 kg of cranberries.
First of all, you need to prepare the fruit. To do this, sort them out, wash, fold in a colander. Immature fruits can give an extra acid jam.
- Add a glass of water to the berries and cook until smooth.
- Wipe the resulting mass through a sieve.
- Put a saucepan on the stove and add sugar.
- Cook for 15 minutes.
- The mixture should boil, sugar is completely dissolved.
- After the jam has reached the desired consistency, it should be poured into the banks.
Jam containers should be rolled up immediately, covered with a warm towel. Storage can be stored for more than one season if storage technology is followed. It is important that the product cools down as long as possible, and therefore it is recommended to use several blankets and a room with room temperature.
Cowberry jam with apples
Another option for a delicious dessert - jam with the addition of apples and pears. For this you will need:
- 1 kg of berries of sufficient ripeness;
- 250 g of apples and pears;
- granulated sugar - 300 g
Cooking should be as follows:
- Dissolve sugar in water.
- Prepare syrup from water and sugar according to the classical technology.
- Pour chopped pears, apples, and berries.
- Boil the resulting mixture to the desired consistency.
- Roll up on sterilized banks.
Jam can be useful not only for use in its pure form, but also for baking, cooking different desserts.
Cowberry jam in a slow cooker
To prepare a delicious dessert with the use of a multicooker, it is enough to take standard products that are used for lingonberry jam according to any recipe. From the products you will need:
- fruits - 2 kg;
- sugar sand as much;
- to taste citrus peel.
Algorithm of jam preparation in a slow cooker:
- Put all used products in the slow cooker.
- For an hour, put on the mode "Quenching".
- Then wait 2 hours for the heater.
- After that, pour all over the warm sterilized banks and immediately roll up.
A day later, a treat can be cleaned in the cellar or basement. Cooking in a slow cooker will help to control the temperature correctly.
Cowberry jam in bread maker
Many modern bread machines have a mode called “Jam”. You just need to lay all the products and enable the mode:
- 2 packs of frozen berries;
- cut the berries into thin slices;
- 600 grams of sugar;
- juice of 1 lemon.
After the "Jam" mode will work, the contents must be poured into jars and rolled up. With the use of modern technology, preparations and delicacies for the winter are quick and easy to do. This will please young housewives or women who are busy not only at home but also at work.
Rules for storage of bilberry blanks
A cellar, a cellar, as well as a refrigerator are suitable for storing blanks from the northern berry. It is perfectly possible to save the treasured jars on the balcony, if there the temperature does not fall below zero. The optimum temperature should not exceed +10 ° C. And also for blanks the sunlight is destructive, because the room should be dark.
The apartment is suitable for this pantry, as long as it was not heated. If the recipe does not provide heat treatment, it is better to store the workpiece in the refrigerator.
Lingonberry jam is very tasty, but also a useful delicacy. Every member of the family will gladly drink tea with this dessert. For proper preparation, you need to pick up enough mature ingredients and process them correctly. Lingonberries must be ripe, because the green berry has a sour taste and can spoil the dessert.
For flavor, in addition to the main component, it is better to add additional ingredients in the form of spices, lemon, and fruit, such as pears or apples. After cooking, you need to properly save the treat For this suitable basement or cellar, and in the apartment - a balcony. When cooking, it is necessary to wait for a sufficient consistency so that the jam is thick and sweet. And you can call a family for a tea party.