Lingonberry everyone knows as a storehouse of useful and nutrients. It contains a huge amount of vitamins that will help in the winter to support immunity and avoid infectious diseases. Lingonberry juice is excellent against cystitis and is a diuretic. Therefore, it can and should be prepared at the right time for long-term storage.
The benefits and harm of lingonberry juice
Lingonberry drink has several beneficial properties that make it indispensable for adults and children. Useful properties of cowberry drinks:
- helps with aneurism, neurosis, as well as impaired vision;
- normalizes pressure;
- helps with violations in the functioning of the digestive tract;
- has anti-inflammatory and disinfecting effects.
The use of lingonberry juice allows you to use this drink as a medicine.
But there is also harm that a drink from a northern berry can bring with poor health:
- aggravates gastric ulcer;
- reduces pressure, and therefore is not recommended for hypotonia;
- if the berry is collected in a bad place, it can accumulate in itself radioactive substances.
But in any case, the benefits of the use of a refreshing drink more than harm.
Rules for making lingonberry juice
To make a lingonberry drink, you need to choose the right ingredients. Berries must be strong and whole. It is important to assess the maturity of the fruit. Too green berry will give an unpleasant taste. Lingonberry juice can be squeezed through a juicer, but tolbushka is also used, followed by pressing through cheesecloth.
Be sure to prepare before you need to sort out the berry. To get rid of garbage, twigs, as well as sick and moldy berries. And it is also undesirable to use crushed and over-ripe copies. Juice can be made both from fresh berries and from frozen ones. Both methods are suitable.
For long-term storage of the drink must be subjected to heat treatment. And it is also possible to add additional ingredients to taste as desired and to the taste of the hostess.
Cowberry juice for the winter
The following ingredients are necessary for a simple cowberry drink for the winter:
- granulated sugar;
The recipe is as follows:
- Berries pour water in such quantity that the water covered berries.
- Put on the fire and wait for boiling.
- As the water boils, leave and infuse for three hours.
- Throw berries in a colander and let drain.
- In the morning, weigh the juice and mix it with sugar: for 1200 g of juice you need to take 600 g of granulated sugar.
- Stir to dissolve sugar.
- Put the juice on the fire again and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Then pour into hot cans and sterilize. The greater the volume, the more time must be given to sterilization.
Then the banks must be rolled up and only after that they can be cooled down by wrapping a blanket. Lingonberry juice can also be cooked in a juice pot.
Lingonberry juice for the winter without cooking
Ingredients will need such:
- cowberry berries - 200 g;
- water - 400 ml;
- 4 tablespoons of sugar.
This recipe does not imply long-term heat treatment. Stepwise cooking algorithm:
- Peret berries to the formation of liquid.
- Rub lingonberries with a sieve to separate the juice from the cake.
- Puree send in the fridge.
- In the cake pour water and put on fire.
- As soon as it boils, add sugar and cool.
- Add here the puree, which stood in the refrigerator.
- Strain into jars and roll up for storage.
This recipe does not involve cooking, but you must be kept in a cool place without fail. Useful substances in the juice of lingonberries in this preparation are saved to the maximum.
Concentrated lingonberry juice for the winter with honey
For this recipe, you must take 2 kg of lingonberries and 200 g of honey. Preparing a concentrated drink with honey is simple:
- Berry to wash and leave in a colander to drain.
- Squeeze the liquid and pour into the pan.
- Add all the honey and put the pan on the fire.
- Heat the liquid to 80 ° C, but do not bring to a boil.
- Pour into hot cans that are pre-sterilized.
The drink is ready and can be stored in the basement throughout the winter. It will help from colds and will serve as an excellent antipyretic agent. The benefits and harm of lingonberry juice do not depend on the method of preparation and additional ingredients. If you make it concentrated, you can simply dilute with water.
You can make a refreshing drink not only from lingonberries, but also add apples to it. Ingredients for the recipe for cranberry juice at home:
- 2 kg of berries;
- a kilo of apples;
- granulated sugar - 600 g;
- litere of water.
You can cook on this principle:
- Pour the berries into the pot and add water.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat and cook for 5 minutes.
- Water is drained from the pan, the berries are set aside.
- Berries peeled and divided into quarters.
- Lingonberry water again put on fire.
- As soon as it boils, throw apples and sugar.
- When the mixture boils, reduce heat to medium.
- Cook for 10 minutes, stirring.
- Add berries and boil for another 5 minutes.
- Pour over the banks and roll up.
After it cools down, you can store in a cool place for storage until winter.
Cowberry and blueberry juice
Combining two useful berries such as lingonberries and blueberries will give a very beneficial effect that will maintain health during the winter period for the whole family.
- both berries 350 g;
- 4 tablespoons of sugar;
- 6 glasses of water;
- on a tablespoon of lemon peel and lemon juice.
- Tolkushka chop berries.
- Let stand for a couple of hours.
- Strain the juice, leave the cake for other recipes.
- Pour water into the pan and put on the fire.
- Pour sand, and when the drink warms up, you need to pour berry and lemon juice into it.
- Put the zest.
- Mix everything and leave to cook for 5 minutes.
- Pour hot containers and roll up. After that, wrap a blanket and wait until cool.
This juice will strengthen the body and help to raise the body's tone in the winter. Lingonberry juice can also be rolled up with this recipe through a juicer with blueberries.
How to make for the winter juice from the cranberries with mint and lemon
You can make a familiar fruit drink with additional ingredients. The taste will be pleasant and quite original. Components for this drink will need simple:
- 1.5 kg of cranberries;
- granulated sugar - 1.2 kg;
- 2 liters of drinking water;
- a bunch of mint;
- 1 lemon
- Beat the berries in a blender.
- Separate the cake from the liquid using a strainer.
- Pour into a glass container and cover with a lid.
- Put the pulp into the pan and add the mint.
- Put the mixture on the fire and wait until it boils.
- After this cook for 5 minutes.
- Strain and send back to fire.
- Squeeze the lemon and add with the sugar in the pan to the main drink.
- After the sugar has dissolved, you need to add berry juice and mix.
- As soon as the drink begins to boil - pour into hot cans and immediately roll up.
The taste will be unusual, but it is guaranteed everyone will like it. You can perfectly cook the juice from the lingonberry on the juice cooker with the addition of the same ingredients.
Rules for the storage of lingonberry juice
In order for cranberry juice to be stored for a long time and not spoil, you need not so much. First of all, the banks in which the juice is kept must be sterilized and thoroughly steamed. The temperature in the storage room should not exceed 15 ° C, and the humidity - 85%. In addition, it is important that sunlight does not enter the room. The best option is a basement or cellar. The apartment is perfect for a balcony with a dark locker or an unheated pantry. Regardless of the cranberry juice recipe for the winter, you can store the drink for a long time.
Lingonberry juice is not inferior to cranberry juice in terms of its beneficial properties. Therefore, to prepare such a drink for the winter is a must. It is important to choose the right ingredients and prepare them, as well as to heat the cans. Storage room should be dark and cool. In this case, in winter, there will always be a tasty and refreshing remedy for health promotion. You can use for the whole family, regardless of age.