Probably everyone knows such acute-burning plants like garlic and horseradish. It was they who formed the basis of a horloder, since a dish with a similar name simply must be spicy. But gorloder is also spicy, and even sweetish - it all depends on what kind of recipe is used to make it. And there are a lot of recipes for a horloder - after all, he is the Russian equivalent of the Abkhaz adjika and French-English ketchup. No wonder it is often called adzhika-gorloder, or ketchup-gorloder, depending on which ingredients prevail in the recipe.
How to make a horloder
By itself, gorloder prepared very simply. It has two main varieties: raw and boiled.
Crude gorloder is very useful for the human body and is prepared by simply grinding and mixing all the necessary components. At the end, salt and spices are added to the dish and it needs to stand for several hours to several days so that all the ingredients mix perfectly with each other and can be stored in the winter.Tip! With prolonged infusion up to 2-4 days, the horloder must be periodically stirred to remove excess gases.
Only after a few days the horloder is laid out on small sterile jars so that you can enjoy a snack-sauce during the winter. Store raw horloder without adding vinegar only in the refrigerator.
There are also recipes for preserving a horloder for the winter using cooking, as well as adding vinegar or sunflower oil.
How to cook delicious horloder - useful tips for hostesses
Spicy snacks made of burning vegetables do not in vain attract housewives - after all, they can not only increase the appetite, awakening taste buds, but also have a beneficial effect on immunity, protecting the body from various infections. But in order to make the dish tasty and to be well kept in winter, there are a number of nuances that can help novice hostesses.
Selection and preparation of ingredients
The most traditional component of recipes for the manufacture of hormonegrade are tomatoes, because they soften the taste of seasoning, enrich it with a variety of useful substances, give it an attractive color. Therefore, the tomato gorloder turns out to be very rich, tasty and fragrant.
Tomatoes it is advisable to choose fleshy varieties, since a large amount of liquid can cause acidification of the gorlodera. If, however, there is nothing to choose from, then in this case, when chopping the tomatoes, a part of the tomato juice is removed to be used for other purposes.
The quality of gorlodera increases markedly if you use fruits without skin. It can be easily removed from tomatoes using the following method: vegetables are first poured with boiling water for a couple of minutes, and then they are transferred to ice water. Then the peel is easily removed.
Garlic is one of the essential ingredients of recipes for cooking horloder for the winter. In order not to experience difficulties when cleaning garlic, it is necessary to disassemble it into teeth and soak for a couple of hours in cold water. Then the skin can be removed easily and quickly. If a prescription uses a large amount of garlic, the separated cloves are placed in a glass jar, closed with a lid, and the jar is shaken intensely for several minutes. The husks are peeling off, and the peeled slices are removed from the jar.
If horseradish is used in the recipe of a horloder for the winter, it is preferable to prepare seasoning in the autumn-winter period. Since it is the rhizomes, dug out after frost, have the maximum healing power, as well as vigorous taste and aroma.
Attention! To chop horseradish does not cause much trouble for the mucous membranes, it is recommended to slightly freeze it before the procedure.
When using hot pepper in a recipe for winter, remember that the main acuteness is contained in the seeds. Therefore, if it is important to make a snack especially hot, then the pepper is crushed whole. Otherwise, the seeds before chopping vegetables is better to remove.
To obtain evenly wiped mass of vegetables for a horroder, it is customary to use a variety of kitchen appliances: a meat grinder, a food processor, a blender, a juicer. You can, of course, get along with the grater, but with significant amounts of this method of grinding vegetables will be very unproductive.
To further protect the mucous membranes of the face from irritation caused by horseradish, put a plastic bag on the outlet of the meat grinder and tightly tie it to the device. After completion of the process of chopping horseradish package tightly closed and used to add to the vegetable mixture in the last turn.
Horseradish can be characterized by hard and coarse fibers.Tip! In order for kitchen assistants to easily cope with its grinding, it is advisable to pre-cut the rhizomes into pieces as small as possible.
In any case, it is advisable to fray the horseradish rhizomes last, since they most often clog the holes of the meat grinder or other devices.
The smell of garlic and horseradish is removed from the skin of the hands, if they are pre-rinsed in water with salt. It will be especially effective to add any aromatic essential oil to water.
It is the amount of horseradish and garlic that is added to the recipe of a horloder that determines the duration of storage of the seasoning. Keep this in mind if you want to extend the shelf life of the horloder for the winter.
If you use the recipe of cooking gorlodera with cooking, then it is best to cool the swirling cans upside down under a blanket.
Features preservation gorlodera
There are several tricks on how to keep a gourder from a tomato without boiling for the winter.
- A circle is cut out of paper so that it fits tightly under the cover. Soak a circle with vodka or alcohol, put it under the lid and cover with a glorodar jar.
- Similarly, the lid from the inside can just be missed with a thick layer of mustard.
- Spreading the horloder over the cans, a small space is left on top, which is poured with a few spoons of vegetable oil.
How to make a tomato gorloder with garlic
Gorloder for the winter of tomatoes is the easiest and traditional recipe for making snacks at home.
- 1 kg tomato
- 150 g of peeled garlic
- 2 tsp. salt
- 2 tsp. Sahara
- 1 tsp black pepper
- ½ tsp red hot pepper
Preparing gorloder for this recipe as simple as possible.
- All peeled vegetables are passed through a meat grinder.
- Add spices and seasonings.
- Stir and allow to stand for some time.
- Fold in small, dry, sterilized jars.
- Store in the refrigerator or in the winter on the balcony.
Gorloder for the winter without sterilization
This recipe of a horloder for the winter is notable for its mild taste, therefore it is more suitable for the female half of humanity. But thanks to the rich composition and long-term storage is popular with men as well.
- 3 kg of tomatoes;
- 1 kg of apples;
- 1 kg of carrots;
- 1 kg of sweet pepper;
- 550 g of garlic;
- 5 pods of hot peppers;
- 50 g of salt;
- 40 g sugar;
- 30 grams of 9% vinegar;
- 200 g refined vegetable oil.
- All vegetables, except garlic, are washed and chopped into one pot.
- Then they are placed on the fire, heated to boiling and boiled over moderate heat for about 40 minutes.
- The resulting foam is periodically removed with a slotted spoon.
- Garlic is crushed separately and after this time it is added to the boiling vegetable mixture along with sugar and salt.
- Finally, add oil and vinegar and again bring the mixture to a boil.
- Lay out on sterile jars and rolled up for storage for the winter.
Recipe of horloder with horseradish, so as not to ferment
The addition of horseradish to horloder in addition to taste, aroma and healing provides additional preservation of the workpiece for the winter. And the apples give the snack a light, fruity touch.
Comment! It is better to use apples sweet-sour or even sour varieties.
- 3 kg of tomatoes;
- 300 g horseradish;
- 1.5 kg of apples;
- 800 g of garlic;
- Salt to taste.
You can prepare a horloder with this recipe very quickly:
- With apples and tomatoes, it is desirable to remove the rind, cut into pieces, remove the core from the apples with seeds.
- Horseradish and garlic peel and thick coarse rind.
- Horseradish cut into small pieces.
- Grind with a meat grinder everything in the following sequence: tomatoes, apples, garlic, and last - horseradish.
- All components mix, add salt.
- Insist for half an hour and try again.
- If desired, add sugar and more salt.
- If the appetizer does not immediately seem very spicy, do not rush to add garlic or horseradish - the spiciness is fully revealed only after a few days.
- Spread out on dry cans and store in a cool place.
Recipe for horloder without garlic (tomatoes and horseradish with pepper)
If someone is embarrassed by the aroma of garlic in a gorylodera, then there is a recipe for making this snack for the winter without garlic. In addition to horseradish, hot pepper gives sharpness to the gawder.
- 3 kg of tomatoes;
- 300 g horseradish rhizomes;
- 3 hot peppers;
- 1 kg of sweet pepper;
- 50 grams of sea salt.
- All vegetables are cleaned from unnecessary details.
- Grind using a meat grinder.
- Mixed with the addition of salt.
- The future horloder is infused in a cool place for several days with occasional stirring.
- Spread over small sterile jars and store in a cellar or refrigerator (can be stored in the winter on the balcony with freezing).
Recipe of horloder from tomato garlic and horseradish
This recipe for the winter is the heir to the famous tkemali sauce, because it is prepared with the addition of plum or cherry plum, but in the presence of horseradish.
- 1 kg of tomatoes;
- 1 kg of plums or red plum;
- 400 g of garlic;
- 200 g horseradish;
- 50 g of salt;
- 100 g of sugar;
- 50 g apple cider vinegar.
Cooking gorloder for this recipe is easy, and it is perfect for kebabs and other meat dishes.
- Plums free from seeds, and tomatoes from the place of attachment to the stem.
- Horseradish peeled, and garlic from the husk.
- Crushed plums and tomatoes and placed on the stove.
- After boiling, remove the foam and boil the fruit and vegetable mass for 15 minutes, add salt and sugar.
- Allow the mixture to cool, at which time garlic and horseradish are minced.
- Add them along with vinegar to cooled plums and tomatoes.
- Gorloder mixed and laid out on sterile jars.
- In winter, stored in a cool place or on the balcony.
Gorloder for the winter without horseradish - spicy
This recipe of a horloder without horseradish for the winter captivates with its ease of preparation, and also with the result that the sauce with the appealing aroma of herbs and spices is obtained. According to its taste and aroma, it most of all resembles traditional ketchup.
- 1 kg of tomatoes;
- 300 g of garlic;
- 30 grams of salt;
- 30 grams of sugar;
- Coriander, basil, curry - a spoonful of the mixture in a dry form;
- On a pinch of ground black and allspice;
- 2 asterisk cloves.
- According to the recipe, you can use both fresh and dried herbs.
- If spicy herbs and spices are used in a dry form, then all of them must be crushed before use in a coffee grinder.
- If fresh herbs are used, they are ground using a meat grinder along with tomatoes and garlic.
- All components in a crushed state must be mixed together with the addition of salt and sugar.
- The mixture is infused for a couple of hours, after which it is laid out in sterile containers.
- Store in the refrigerator.
Garloder with garlic without cooking
Gorloder, made for the winter according to this recipe, is remarkably stored due to the large content of garlic and hot pepper. Instead of tomatoes, sweet bell pepper is used, preferably in different colors, but red pepper must be present.
- 1 kg of Bulgarian sweet pepper;
- 300 g hot peppers;
- 300 g of peeled garlic;
- Salt to taste.
The method of preparation for the winter is never easier:
- Free peppers from seeds and tails, and garlic - from scales.
- Turn all vegetables through a meat grinder.
- Mix everything thoroughly, add salt.
- Spread out on banks, store in a cool place.
There are many recipes for horloder for the winter. Even those who can not tolerate for various reasons, garlic, tomato or horseradish, can find a suitable option for the preparation.