Minerals are necessary for plants for active growth and fruiting. Especially effective are complex fertilizers, including vital elements for plants. One of them is nitroammofoska, suitable for feeding any types of crops.
The composition of nitroammofoski includes three main components: nitrogen (N), phosphorus (P) and potassium (K). NPK complex directly affects the growth and fruiting of horticultural crops.
Fertilizer consists of small granules of a gray-pink flower, well soluble in water. Hue varies with party and manufacturer.
Nitrogen contributes to the formation of green mass in plants, the passage of photosynthesis and metabolism. With a shortage of nitrogen, the growth of crops slows down, which affects their appearance. As a result, the growing season is shortened and yield is reduced.
In the period of development, planting requires phosphorus. The trace element is involved in cell division and building up the root system. With a lack of phosphorus changes the color and shape of the leaves, die off the roots.
Potassium affects the yield, taste of fruits and plant immunity. Its deficiency reduces the resistance of plants to diseases and pests. Such top dressing during active growth is especially important. Potassium is introduced in the fall to increase the winter hardiness of shrubs and trees.Important! The use of fertilizer nitroammofoska in the garden is possible at any stage of crop growth. Therefore, fertilizing with nitroammofosky carried out during the entire period of the growing season of plants.
In the nitroammofoska forms are presented that are seamlessly absorbed by plants. Phosphorus is available in three compounds, they begin to act actively after use. The main compound is monocalcium phosphate, which is soluble in water and does not accumulate in the soil.
Advantages and disadvantages
Nitroammofosk - effective fertilizer that benefits when used properly. When using a substance you need to take into account its pros and cons.
Advantages of nitroammofoski:
- high concentration of beneficial minerals;
- the presence of a complex of substances necessary for the development of crops;
- good solubility in water;
- home storage;
- preservation of structure and color within the shelf life.
- yield increase up to 70%;
- a variety of uses;
- affordable price.
The main disadvantages are:
- has an artificial origin;
- short shelf life (not more than 6 months from the date of manufacture);
- prolonged use leads to accumulation of nitrates in the soil and plants;
- the need to comply with the rules of storage due to flammability and explosiveness.
Varieties and analogues
Depending on the concentration of active substances, several types of nitroammofosca are released. They are used on different types of soil.
The most common is fertilizer 16:16:16. The content of each of the main components is 16%, the total amount of useful substances is more than 50%. Fertilizer is universal and suitable for any soil. Sometimes the designation is 1: 1: 1, which shows an equal ratio of basic substances.Important! Composition 16:16:16 is universal: it is used for pre-sowing fertilizers, feeding seedlings and adult plants.
On soils with a deficiency of phosphorus and potassium, the composition 8:24:24 is used. Their total content reaches 40% or more. Top dressing is effective for root crops, winter crops, potatoes, suitable for regions with frequent rains. It is introduced into the soil after harvesting cereals and legumes.
If the soil is rich in phosphorus, then use a nitroammofosku in the composition of 21: 0.1: 21 or 17: 0.1: 28. On other types of soil it is used before planting rapeseed, forage crops, sugar beet, sunflower.
Manufacturers produce nitroammofosku, whose composition takes into account the characteristics of a particular region. In the Voronezh region implement fertilizers 15:15:20 and 13:13:24. The local soil contains little potassium, and this dressing provides high yields.
Nitroammofoska has analogues similar in composition:
- Azofoska. In addition to the main three elements contains sulfur. It has a similar effect on plants.
- Ammofosk. Fertilizer is enriched with sulfur and magnesium. Suitable for processing crops in closed ground.
- Nitrophoska. In addition to the main complex includes magnesium. Contains nitrogen forms, quickly washed out of the soil.
- Nitroammophos. Does not contain potassium, which limits its scope.
Order of use
The use of fertilizer nitroammofoska possible before planting crops or during their growing season. The best results are obtained on black soil with high moisture content.
If the soil is dense in structure, then the penetration of nutrients is slower. Chernozem and heavy clay soil is better to fertilize in the fall. In light soil fertilizer applied in the spring.
Plants are treated at any stage. The last dressing is carried out 3 weeks before harvest. The application rate depends on the type of culture.
After treatment with nitroammophoska, the immunity of tomatoes is strengthened, their growth and fruiting is accelerated. The fertilizer is combined with other substances containing potassium and phosphorus: superphosphate, potassium sulfate.
The order of tomato bark includes several stages:
- 2 weeks after transplanting to a greenhouse or to an open area;
- one month after the first treatment;
- when forming ovaries.
For the first feeding prepare a solution consisting of 1 tbsp. l substances on a big bucket of water. Under the bush pour 0.5 liters.
The following treatment is prepared in combination with organic. A 10 liter bucket of water requires a tablespoon of fertilizer and 0.5 kg of bird droppings.
For the third feeding in addition to nitroammofoske add 1 tbsp. l sodium humate. The resulting tool is brought under the root of plants.
The use of fertilizer nitroammofoska for cucumbers increases the number of ovaries and the duration of fruiting. Feeding cucumbers includes two stages:
- introduction into the soil before planting the culture;
- watering before the appearance of the ovaries.
On 1 square. m soil requires 30 g of substance. To form the ovaries, cucumbers should be watered with a solution consisting of 1 tbsp. l fertilizer for 5 liters of water. The rate of funds for each bush is 0.5 liters.
Nitroammofosku used in planting potatoes. In each well placed 1 tsp. substances that are mixed with the soil. Top dressing accelerates the formation and growth of roots.
Planted potatoes are watered. At 20 liters of water, add 2 tbsp. l substances.
Peppers and Eggplants
Solanova crops fed in the spring. After 3 weeks after landing in the ground prepare a nutrient solution, consisting of 40 g of fertilizer on a large bucket of water.
Top-dressing stimulates the fruiting of peppers and eggplants, improves the taste and quality of fruits. The treatment is carried out in the morning or in the evening.
Berry and fruit crops
Nitroammofosku is used for radical feeding of fruit-bearing shrubs and trees. Usage rates are determined as follows:
- 400 g for apple, pear, plum and other fruit trees;
- 50 g for raspberries;
- 70 g for gooseberry and currant bushes;
- 30 grams for strawberries.
Substance close up in the landing hole. During the season, shrubs and trees are sprayed with a solution. To 10 l of water, nitroammofosk is added in the amount of 10 g.
The vineyard is also treated with a nutrient solution per leaf. The concentration of the substance is 2 tbsp. l on a big bucket of water.
Flowers and indoor plants
In spring, the flower bed is fed a couple of weeks after the sprout appears. Fertilizer suitable for annual plants and perennials. 30 g is enough for 10 liters of water.
When buds are formed, a more concentrated solution is prepared, including 50 g of fertilizer. Additional processing is carried out during the flowering period.
Top dressing for garden roses is especially effective. It is better to feed the roses in spring and autumn, and during the season it is enough to spray the solution.
Houseplants are sprayed with a solution consisting of 20 g of fertilizer per 5 liters of water. Processing promotes flowering.
Nitroammofoska belongs to the 3rd class of safety. If you violate the rules of use and storage, the substance causes harm to humans, plants and the environment.
Rules for using nitroammofoski:
- Do not overheat fertilizer. Store it in a room with a temperature below + 30 ° C. Do not leave the substance near a heater, stove or other heat sources.
- Monitor the level of humidity in the storage area. The maximum value is 50%.
- Do not leave nitroammofosku next to substances that are easily flammable (wood, paper). It is best to store it in a building of brick or other refractory material.
- Do not store the substance near other fertilizers to prevent the appearance of a chemical reaction.
- Transport fertilizer by ground transport in compliance with the temperature regime.
- Use before the expiration date.
- Dose according to accepted standards.
- Use gloves, do not allow fertilizer to enter mucous membranes, skin, respiratory tract. If an allergic reaction or poisoning occurs, consult a doctor.
- After applying fertilizer nitroammofoska in the garden store it in places inaccessible to children and pets.
Nitroammofoska is a complex fertilizer, the use of which has a positive effect on plants. Substance contribute in accordance with the regulations. Subject to the rules of storage and use of fertilizer does not harm humans and the environment.