During the summer, you need not only to have time to relax, but also to prepare tasty preparations for the winter. The favorite of many housewives is adjika. This is not only a spicy sauce, but also an excellent snack, as well as an addition to many dishes and side dishes. Yes, there, just spread on fresh bread, and that's ready for a wonderful snack. Most housewives cook quite a lot of adzhika, as it quickly diverges. Therefore, you can try several options for its preparation. In this article we will see unusual recipes just awesome adjika. The first option is prepared with apples, and the second with zucchini. Agree, very intriguing.
Adjika awesome with apples
The best recipes of preparations for the winter are usually passed from generation to generation. It is to such seizures can be attributed the following recipe. It turns out this dish is quite spicy. But as you know, not everyone loves spicy food. Therefore, the amount of bitter pepper can be changed depending on their taste preferences and state of health. Those who have a sore stomach, it is better to refuse spicy food.Attention! Hot pepper for adjika is best cleaned with disposable gloves, so you can protect your skin from burning.
So, for the preparation of this blank, we need to prepare the following components:
- 5 kilograms of ripe tomatoes;
- 1 kilogram of carrots;
- 1 kilo of bell pepper;
- 8 pieces of red hot pepper;
- 1 kilogram of medium sized apples;
- 250 grams of peeled garlic;
- 0.5 liters of vegetable oil;
- 6 tablespoons of granulated sugar;
- 4 tablespoons of salt.
The preparation of such adjika does not take much time, which is its main advantage. The first step is to wash and peel all the vegetables. Tomatoes can be dipped in boiling water and peel. But you can also miss this moment, because after grinding it is almost not felt. We remove the stem and pith from the pepper, carefully smash all the seeds. Apples are cut into 4 parts and also remove the core. Peel on apples can be left. We clean the carrots and wash them under running water.
Now all the prepared ingredients (carrots, peppers, apples and tomatoes) are minced with a meat grinder or blender. We mix the prepared mass and set on a small fire. In this form adjika cooks for about 2 hours. Now you can add other components.Important! From time to time a lot of stirring, so that it does not stick to the bottom of the pan.
Garlic should be chopped with a knife or blender. Prepared garlic, granulated sugar, vegetable oil and salt are added to boiling adjika. Now it remains to boil the billet for another 10 minutes and you can proceed to seaming. You do not need to put out the fire. Still boiling adjika is poured into prepared containers and rolled. Banks before this should be thoroughly washed and sterilized.
From this portion, 14-15 half-liter cans are obtained. If you need more or less adzhika, then accordingly change the number of ingredients. If you roll up the workpiece in 700-gram cans, you get about 10 pieces.
Adjika kick-ass with zucchini
The following recipe is no less amazing and unusual. The main ingredient in this adjika are zucchini. Since they do not have a pronounced taste, they can easily absorb the more saturated taste of other ingredients. Thus, you can increase the number of cooked dishes and give it a special flavor.
Now consider the list of necessary ingredients:
- 1 kilo of zucchini;
- 150 grams of bell pepper;
- 0.5 kg of ripe tomatoes;
- 150 grams of carrots;
- 1-2 red bitter peppers;
- 4 tablespoons of tomato paste;
- 60 ml of vegetable oil;
- 2 heads of garlic;
- 30-40 ml of table 9% vinegar;
- 50-60 grams of granulated sugar;
- kitchen salt to taste.
As you can see, the most in this dish is zucchini. To do this, choose the young fruit without seeds. If zucchini has a rather dense skin, it is best to clean the fruit before cooking. Hot pepper in the dish and you can not add, or add it a little bit. Taste adjika will not suffer from this, as garlic will give it an already piquant taste.
Preparation of the workpiece consists of the following steps:
- First of all, clean (if necessary) and cut zucchini. The size of the pieces does not matter, as long as they are placed in a meat grinder or blender. Alternatively, you can cut the fruit into 4 pieces lengthwise, and then cut each into slices.
- Next, clean, wash and cut into random pieces of carrots.
- My Bulgarian pepper, cut off the core and chop.
- Grind tomatoes. Before that, you can remove the skin from the fruit. To do this, tomatoes are placed for a couple of minutes in boiling water, and then transferred to cold water. Now the skin is easily removed from the tomatoes.
- Grind all prepared vegetables with a blender or meat grinder. The prepared mass is transferred to the prepared pan, and set on a small fire. After boiling the adjika is boiled for another 20 minutes. All this time, the mass must be often stirred so that it does not stick to the walls of the pan.
- After 20 minutes, add tomato paste, table salt, granulated sugar, as well as chopped hot peppers to adjika. Next, pour vegetable oil into the mass and continue cooking for another 10 minutes.
- Now you need to add to the mixture finely chopped garlic and cook for five minutes.
- At the end, 9% of vinegar is poured into adjika, mix thoroughly, wait until it boils again and turns off.
- Now the mass is poured into sterilized jars and rolled covers. After this, the blank must be turned upside down and wrapped in something warm (a blanket or towel) before the blank is completely cooled.
For adzhiki seamer use clean sterilized containers. This means that before using the jars should be thoroughly washed with soda, and then hold them in boiling water or preheated oven. Immediately after cooling, the adjika is moved to a cold place for further storage for the winter.
As we were able to see, tasty and original billet can be prepared quickly and easily. Awesome adjika can be made from the simplest vegetables and spices. The above recipes show that for this you can use quite unusual for adzhika components, such as zucchini and apples. In general, do not be afraid of bold experiments. Usually culinary masterpieces are born that way.